FONT size=5 color=>OSTEOPATHY
SPORTS & DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE
The aim is to relieve pain and get you going again as quickly as possible. Patients of all ages can obtain benefit. The treatment is tailored to suit.
* A session typically lasts for around 60 minutes, including the initial discussion, examination, treatment and any advice.
* If you are uncomfortable with undressing to your underwear, you may keep on whatever clothes you wish.
* You are welcome to bring someone along as a chaperone.
* At any stage of the treatment, you can ask what the therapist is doing and why if you feel you don't understand.
* You may request the therapist to stop at any point, for any reason.
The techniques used include:
* Massage, mobilisations and stretching of the muscles, ligaments and joints.
* Exercises and postural advice will be given where appropriate.
* Treatment is not painful and rarely uncomfortable
Commonly treated conditions include:
* back and neck pain
* postural problems
* sporting injuries
* muscle & joint deterioration
* restricted mobility
* occupational ill-health
For further information please contact me on:
733 192 039
...and don't forget to mention you came through Findanosteopath.co.uk